Friday, February 4, 2011

Hair powder?

I guess most of you have already heard about Batiste dry shampoo. It is quite famous drugstore product and a real life saviour when you don't have time to wash your hair properly, want to give your hair a break between washes or when you just want to give some life and oomph to your second day hair. I just repurchased my third bottle of it, bacause without dry shampoo on my vanity I don't feel safe:) It comes in  five scents and there are also ones with colour, but here we don't have the access to coloured ones. Anyway, I'm really satisfied with the pink Batiste dry shampoo in Blush, it has a powdery rosy smell so if you don't like rosy scents, stay away from it, and grab the tropical one, bacause the scent can last on your hair for a while. The powder is finely milled and it doesn't leave your hair chalky, it disappears on your hair if you are blonde. I'm not sure how it would look on darker hair, I guess as long as you spread it well on your hair, it shouldn't leave any obvious powder. So no worries:) It is very reasonably priced, around 3 euros a bottle and you should be able to find it in any local drugstore.

Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment