Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Everyday face

I decided to share with you guys my everyday face look just to show you the products that I love the most and use on a daily basis.

FACE:
-Whatever moisturizer I'm using at that time
-Nars Sheer Glow/ YSL Teint Resist foundation depending how my skin feels and how much coverage I need.
-Bourjois Healthy mix concealer for blemishes
-YSL Touche Eclat for under the eyes
-MAC Msf powder or Chanel Poudre Universelle
-Nars Laguna bronzer for contouring
-Nars blush in Deep Throat

EYES:
-Essence or Artdeco beige eyeshadow all over the lid
-Mac Patina eyeshadow all over the lid or just in the crease
-Maybelline gel eye liner
-Loreal Voluminous mascara
-Artdeco eyebrow pencil

LIPS:
Any pinky coraly or dusty rose lipstick I'm feeling that day or just a pink lipgloss.

Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment