Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catrice make up

Today I stopped at one of the make up/beauty stores that I always tend to check for their cheap but rather nice brands such as Essence, Prestige, Gosh, Catrice and so on. They have changed their Catrice counter into the whole new setup, it looks so modern, well organized and colourful now. They also brought a whole lot of new lipsticks, nail polishes, blushes and what now. I was overwhelmed by the amount of reasonably priced products and all the summery colors. I instantly fell in love with their new Ultimate Shine and Ultimate Colour lipstick collection which has i guess around 30 new shades and their pastel nail polishes along with the new Ultimate Nudes polish collection. Well done, Catrice! So I grabbed 3 ice cream pastel color nail polishes and one from the nude collection. I also picked up one of their blushes in peachy shade simply because I don't own any peachy blush and I was in need of one:)


Check out how pretty these colors are! Makes me think of summer, vacation, sun, ice cream, sunbathing, drinking cocktails, laying on the beach with huge sunglasses and wide-brimmed hat. Can't wait to finish my classes and jump into the summer breeze!



Me wearing Peach Sorbet blush above Nars Laguna bronzer

Have you tried and liked/disliked Catrice products? Any good recommendations?
Hope you are all having a warm and sunny week!

Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment