Friday, April 1, 2011

Essence lip liners

These are some seriously cheap lip liners so you don't need to bother thinking if you need them before buying them. I've seen everybody use Prestige lip liners and say that they are good quality. I didn't find a color that I liked, so I decided to try Essence from the stand nearby. These lip liners are highly pigmented which means that they have a good color payoff. Pencils are not creamy, but not too hard either. I didn't find it difficult to apply. Because they are not rich and creamy, they feel a little drying on the lips so I wouldn't wear them alone,you definitely need to top them off with a lipstick or a gloss. Girls, if you are on a budget, definitely check them out, they are superb quality for 1.50 euro each!


The darker color 'Cute Pink' is like a muted fuschia and the lighter color 'Soft Rose' is like an everyday rosy nude color. It gives you Angelina Jolie pout look. When I had this lip liner on, it instantly made me think of Angelina's lips in this pic. This pencil provides pretty similar effect.

My lips with 'Cute Pink' alone


Eve
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment