Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New beauty items


These are some of the high street beauty items that I got over this week. Here we have a make up outlet store..it's not something fascinating, but you can find some bits and pieces to try out and they are half the price. So I got this eco face moisturizer for oily to combo skin from Madara which I've always been keen to try. And my skin tends to get shinier and shinier whilst summer is approaching. I've already started using that moisturizer but expect for a proper review only after a month or so.

I then got two products from Bourjois, one of them being the famous Rose D'or blush, widely compared to the Orgasm blush from Nars. And the colors are seriously comparable, I'll admit. It's a pretty pink shade with gold sheen to it. I wouldn't say it's shimmer...well maybe, but super duper tiny. It gives a beautiful healthy glow to your face. The blush is highly pigmented so be aware of that and use it with a light hand or with a fan brush as I do, otherwise you'll end up looking like a joke. The second item is the metallic eye liner in 53 Feulle de cuivre. It's like a bronzy shade, very very creamy, super pigmented, lasts all day. A brilliant eye liner for a bronze goddess look. Would look gorgeous on your eyes if you have a little bit of a tan. Love it! (makes green/blue eyes stand out as well) I paid 3euro for that, can you believe it? Money well spent:)

The last two items are from Wet n Wild. What's up with that name? And seriously, make up brands are giving the weirdest names to their products, especially Nars and Illamasqua. Orgasm, Deep Throat, Sex Appeal, Caress, seriously? I'm not being an old lady in anyway but, really?
Anyway let's move on to the actual products. I got these two single eye shadows as I heard that they are very good quality, super pigmented and buttery texture eye shadows. I got the two neutral everyday shades: 'Nutty' and 'Brule'. Nutty being satin and Brule matte finish eye shadow. They are truly brilliant eye shadows for an everyday eye look. Very well pigmented and easy to blend. Colors are beautiful for an overall lid shade. I think Wet n Wild Brule is comparable to Brule from Mac. Nutty is a perfect contour shade. Highly recommend those, you won't be disappointed, plus you will only need to spend 6 euros for the two of them!

I've also mentioned all these products on my Youtube channel so you may check that out if you wish!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chanelette











Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment