Monday, June 6, 2011

Nails of the weekend

This weekend I wore the beautiful Dior nail polish 354 Pink Berries. It's my first Dior nail polish and I'm really surprised by the quality. It is so much better than that of the Chanel nail polishes. Chanel chips the next or even the same day you apply it. This one lasted me about 3 days which brings it close to my beloved Essie nail polishes. The application was perfect, no streaks, opaque with one coat, but I applied two just because I always do. Overall quality is superb, color is beautiful, soft rosy pink color with silver pearlescent shine to it which doesn't show up on the nails, just gives them a slight glowing effect if you get what I'm trying to say:)  I haven't tried any other Dior nail polishes, but the first try impressed me and I'd highly recommend them.






Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment