Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bag wishlist *hint hint* anyone?

  I remember my crazy obsession with shoes that I had years ago. I used to buy a couple of pairs every month or so. Now I feel that this obsession has changed from shoes to handbags. I still do love shoes and all my high heels but I don't buy them that much anymore. My love for handbags started not too long ago. Anytime I'm out and about, I'm looking for a beautiful bag whether I need it or not. I like switching them up depending on what I'm wearing that day.

I don't own any designer bags cause I'm still a student. Not sure if that's an excuse because if you want something you'll find a way to get it whether you have money for it or not:) Anyways, once I get a real job I'm pretty sure my first salary will go onto a handbag that will be either Chanel, Balenciaga or Miu Miu (my tastes may alter as well). There are loads of bags that I really love and would get 'em if I had an unlimited credit card. By unlimited I mean the amount of money in it, Visa Infinity won't do the trick here:) So here you go, my top picks (random order):

1. Lancel Brigitte Bardot bag
 2. Mulberry Taylor bag (even though I'm not a big fan of Mulberry styles) Love this one!

 3. Hermes Birkin. Makes me think of a funny quote I saw that goes like this "It's not a bag, it's a f***ing Birkin!"
 The classic tan version

 4. My absolute love goes for a classic Chanel black flap bag. Can there be something more classy than this, besides Birkin? This will be my first designer bag purchase if ever!
The cream version with gold hardware. Loooove!!
 Pink one is also pretty although less practical:)
 5. Fendi Peekaboo. Gorgeous!



 6. Miu Miu Matelasse. Not particularly this color though.
7. Large Lanvin Happy Pop bag

 Mini Lanvin Happy Pop bags. these are the prettiest little things!! How adorable...

 8. Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis bag in this aubergine color. Lush!
 9. Miu Miu Vitello Lux bag in lilac
10. And finally another timeless bag black Balenciaga City bag. Want!
Eve
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment