Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eyeshadow love

Now I feel the need to say thanks again for my lovely cousins and aunt who gave me this beautiful Dior travel eyeshadow palette as a birthday present! It has the most beautiful neutral colors and some sophisticated dark tones for an evening look. It is so versatile and basically all you need to recreate day or night make up look. I'm pretty sure this will be all I'm gonna take with me when traveling.

As you would expect from Dior, the quality of the eyeshadows is superb! The most buttery texture I've ever touched, very well pigmented and super smooth. If you don't want to splurge your money on their palettes, I recommend you getting their single eyeshadows. They have some beautiful neutrals that you can use on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure nobody could ever be disappointed by their quality, smoothness and ease of application. All the colors in this palette are very shimmery but not glittery. I'd say very grown up, sophisticated iridescent shine that gives more life to your eyes than usual matte eyeshadows. I love matte and satin finishes for the day time but these will look gorgeous for an evening or special occasion make up. Another benefit of the palette is that the pale shades can be used as a face highlighters. I love my Dior's Amber Diamond highlighter and the texture is pretty much the same. 
So, all in all it's a wonderful multi purpose palette that I'd recommend you all checking!


 I cannot stop starring at this palette! How beautiful are these colors!
 This purple color with gold shimmer simply mesmerizes me! 

Eve
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment