Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm like a bird...

Hi ladies, have you seen my newest video on how to style a fur gilet/vest? Mine is made out of feathers, not fur, but is just as pretty and as soft as the fur ones. I got it from Zara in grey color but they also have it in burgundy and cream colors! The other two are equally gorgeous! Want them all but my wallet would not resist that. Will wait until sales come by.

Images from Zara page:

Love this one! Thank God they did not have all three colors when I bought mine. Would have been to hard to choose!
 Absolutely stunning!


Watch my video here: 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen them at all here in Cali???!!! hmm.. perplexed.... Hope they will get it eventually...At least I have time to decide on the color.. he he he Tough one..

    ReplyDelete