Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mascara rediscovery

Just a quick little post here to share with you ladies my rediscovery. I've had Maybelline False lash effect mascara for quite a while now, to be honest, I own two tubes of it for no apparent reason. When I started using it I didn't like it, the wand is so big, I always stain my eyelids with mascara whilst applying it and I didn't like the end results as welll. So, I just forgot about it and kept using my other mascaras.

The miracle happen when I decided to experiment and put more effort into the actual application. I've discovered that the wand is actually very smartly curved and makes it very easy to coat all your lashes if you hold it properly. Now, that's what I call a beautiful result! Super long and voluminous lashes with two coats! I do not recommend layering it as it can clump you lashes too much. Two coats-perfect! I was surprised by the length of my lashes, they even touch my browbone! Now if I watch down, I feel my lashes resting on my eyelids, amazing!



Eve
xx


5 comments:

  1. nice! I will have to try this mascara sometime. Have you tried Benefit's "They're real!" mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No, we don't have benefit here unfortunately:(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review hun, I've been wanting to try this mascara out.
    Great blog sweets, It would be nice if we followed each other =)

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous eyes!!

    http://fortheloveoffashion233.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you! That's really sweet:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete