Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I wore

Hello, ladies! Excuse the lack of posts on my blog, I've just been really busy with uni and being sick at the same time kind of put me off from blogging and talking about pretty things:) In fact, I'm feeling much better today and here is my yesterday's outfit. I really love it, I'll admit that. There is something in simplicity that makes you feel so chic. I'm keeping my outfit neutral which you would expect from me anyways, just adding a pastel-y scarf and bright red nail polish makes it less boring. These waxy jeans I'm sporting here are becoming my favorite wardrobe piece. They look so much more interesting than the ol' black jeans  I usually wear. A slight change that transforms the whole outfit into an edgier look. Black wool/cashmere sweater is an essential that goes with everything and will keep you warm in autumn. Sparkly ballerina pumps also add up as a nice detail, give me sparkle anytime:) Ok, enough of ramble, now onto the details:
Sweater: Benetton
Jeans: Zara
Scarf: Imitz
Flats: Jetty
Bag: Zara (last season)
Belt (which you cannot see) Reserved
I'm sold. This is the best.red.ever. OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock

Eve
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment