Saturday, December 3, 2011

My very posh Christmas wishlist

Sooo, I've been seeing a lot of bloggers post their Christmas wishlists and decided I might aswell post mine! It is a huge list of things that I want, I've always had lists this big:) It's not particularly what I want for Christmas (one would bankrupt), it's just things I want in general. Most of them are luxury items, and by saying luxury I mean it, prices of some of these are ridiculous, but hey, one can dream, no?! So here you go:

 Tom Ford Black Orchid set. Gorgeous!
It contains solid perfume, black orchid lipstick and a nail polish. Want!
 Tom Ford Private Blend candle 

 Lanvin Mini Happy Pop bag. Been drooling after this for a long time!

I love me so After Eights!:)
I'm dying for these Jimmy Choo Viola heels!

Aromatherapy bath oils, what a perfect gift!
 Some chocolate is always good!
 Jo Malone mini perfume set. A great way to try out different scents! 
 Diptyque candles
 Anything from Laduree will always win my heart!
 Michael Kors watch in rose gold. Want this so badly!
 
These Dior Cavalier boots are the most gorgeous shoes I've seen! Want them in burgundy and brown..well in black also!:)
 Monica Vinader Fiji bracelet in rose gold
 Monica Vinader rose gold earrings with moonstone, perfect everyday earring!
 Monica Vinader rose gold earrings with moonstones again!
 Iphone. I don't really need it but could be nice:)
 Exquisite porcelain tea cups. Gorgeous!

The two Yankee candles I want a lot!

Agent Provocateur soap set
 Kerastase Forcintense hair repair program
 Silk pillow case
An iPad. Want want!
 A shearling jacket. How warm and gorgeous is this!
 Zara leather tote bag
Guerlain Shalimar Initial perfume set. How sweet is that tiny bottle!
 Mulberry Evelina in light khaki. So lovely!
 Mulberry Alexa in wine colour. Beautiful!
 You'll never go wrong giving me this as a gift:)
 Lanvin wallet
 Zara booties
Chanel history books. Gorgeous!
 Lanvin book, actually very well-priced at 18eur!
 Smythson organizer 
 Smythson card holder

 Jewelry cabinet. Have been lusting after cabinets for my jewelry! Classy.

Burberry wool scarf
Cashmere scarf
(pictures from: Google, Net-a-Porter, we heart it, Smythson page, Polyvore)


That's quite a list, isn't it!? :) I am so needy.
Eve
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment