Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ins and Outs

My blog has been terribly abused lately. I am aware of that and I'll try to fix the problem soon. Next week, in fact, when I'm done with my finals:) Yay! Now, this is a little post not to neglect it completely.

In:
-Weather getting warmer day by day, which means I can wear lighter clothes. This equals awesome!
-Mavala 'Velvet' nail polish. I love this shade! A beautiful rosewood, perfect no-fuss neutral.
-Coral lipsticks. Yeah, my coral kick is continuing...you'll get bored of me mentioning this color, eventually. Same as it was with burgundy, now my word is "coral". Lol
-Shorts + tights + ballerinas combo. This has been my go-to outfit lately.
-Chanel No.19 Poudre. Still.
-Pure coconut oil. Oh my goodness, don't even get me started on that! I use it more than I'm supposed to. On everything! Hair, lashes, brows, lips, cuticles, skin, you name it...

Out:
-No time for blogging. I miss it!
-Hectic period at uni. Essays, finals. Studying= student dying, so true.
-Rain!
-Skipping gym for so long. Need to get back on track!

Ieva
xx

4 comments:

  1. The Mavala Velvet polish remindes me so much of Mauvelous by L'oreal.I have it and I am sooo in love with it.You should try it out! Gorgeous color♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if it's so similar, I don't think I need to try it hehe! I love Velvet and simply can't take it off. xx

      Delete
  2. I know exactly how you feel…
    I have a lot of exams right now and I’ve been neglecting my gym too…
    But let us hope that the effort pays off :)
    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, welcome to the club! We poor things, yeah, let's just hope it will all pass soon and we'll get back on track! xx

      Delete